Beta 2.097.2

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Thu Aug 12 13:57:28 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 08:43:59 UTC, FeepingCreature
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 17:21:40 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 13:06:24 UTC, FeepingCreature
>> wrote:
>>> Seems to work here too :) Just waiting for ldc now.
>>
>> I don't plan to release any LDC v1.27.1 for the very few minor
>> fixes that made it into v2.097.2 compared to v1.27.0.
>
> :( Any chance I can convince you otherwise? The Nullable
> opAssign regression breaks literally *all* our code, and we use
> ldc for release builds.

Who's 'we'? - It wouldn't be a big deal, but there were 3 betas
and a beta period of almost 2 months to check for problems and
regressions. And we're literally talking about a single compiler
diagnostics improvement, that one Phobos fix you're after, and 5
minor druntime fixes.