D Summer School v3

M.M. matus at email.cz
Fri Aug 27 07:45:42 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 14:33:25 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Through much of July, Razvan Nitu and Eduard Staniloiu
> organized and carried out their third D Summer School at
> University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. This time, they did
> several things differently, leading to their biggest event yet.
> They've provided some details on the blog:
>
> https://dlang.org/blog/2021/08/26/d-summer-school-v3/
>
> Reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/pc0ppo/d_summer_school_v3/

Very nice event and blog.

I wonder about the hackathon: did you, Razvan et al.,
pre-selected a list of bugzilla issues to work on?

About the intimidacy of contributing bugfixes: it could be worth
trying to demonstrate during a lecture how fixing such an PR
actually works, including the (technical) process of submitting a
PR, with all the comments, naming conventions, etc.