Beerconf August 2021

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:42:17 UTC 2021

> ## Wait, I have something important to say!
>
> If you have some topic you want to reserve time for, let me know. So far
> nobody has taken up this offer, but it's still here, keeps coming back
> every month. You can have a nice audience to present some project you're
> working on in D, or some other topic you want to talk about. Just send
> me an email to schveiguy at gmail.

Stefan Koch has submitted the first ever Beerconf talk. After a rigorous
application process (asked me on slack), I have decided to accept it! It
will take place on Saturday at 17:00 UTC, on the jitsi stream.

The talk is titled "Take a look at yourself" and is a discussion on his
upcoming `core.reflect` library that he has been posting about in the
forums. The talk will be about 30 minutes, and of course, the frivolity
will not end after that, we hope to see you all there!

The details for joining Beerconf will be posted tomorrow. If anyone has
any talk or discussion they want the floor for, just let me know.
Remember that submissions for [DConf Online 2021](https://dconf.org) are
due by Sept 5 (a week from Sunday), this is good practice!

Cheers! 🍻

-Steve