GDC has just landed v2.098.0-beta.1 into GCC

Patrick Schluter Patrick.Schluter at bbox.fr
Fri Dec 3 13:48:48 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 19:37:34 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

Hi, just a little question that annoys me in my project which is
mainly written in C and clashes with the D code I'm integrating
slowly into it.
I generate the makefile dependencies with the -MMD option of gcc
and that option generates .d files (which are not D language
files), this is annoying as I had to rename my D files with a .D
extension.
Is there a way to force gcc to use another extension? Is this
extension clash been solved somehow, as the man of gcc 10.2 lists
.d as the extension for Dlang files.