Beerconf February 2021

superbomba sb at mail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:22:14 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 15:55:34 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 13:36:14 UTC, superbomba wrote:
>> On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 04:37:49 UTC, Max Haughton
>> wrote:

>>> With Jitsi you don't need voice or video if you just want to
>>> listen.
>>
>> The problem is that I can't access the site.
>>
>> superbomba.
>
> Can you try using another browser?

I've tried both Chrome and FireFox (I admit they're all old
versions). Interesting that I can visit any stream site like YT,
Twitch, Dailymotion and others normally but unfortunately not
this Jitsi.

> I guess we could try to stream it, but idk. Then we would need
> everyone's consent.

Well don't need to bother about this, I'd like to watch to keep
up with things related to D, but I think most of it will
eventually be on Forum somehow.

Thanks for trying anyway.

superbomba.