Idioms for the D programming language

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Feb 14 22:29:58 UTC 2021

On 2/13/2021 7:57 AM, James Lu wrote:
> I once resubmitted with an AMA-style comment, which was the difference between
> getting 12 points and not getting on the frontpage, and getting on the frontpage
> with 158 points.

Yup.

Another critical thing is to make the first post. The first post has a strong
tendency to set the tone for the entire topic. The first post should be a brief
synopsis of what the article is about, said in a positive manner.

Leaving this to chance has led too many times to having a topic essentially
sabotaged by someone making a first post that is strongly negative. The topic
never recovers.

Always always when submitting a link, make the first post.