Beerconf February 2021

superbomba sb at mail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:18:46 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 23:30:56 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> The specific browser feature Jitsi uses is called "WebRTC".
> It's a separate thing from the feature used for video-streaming
> sites like Youtube and Twitch, so it's not too surprising that
> one works and the other doesn't.

The problem isn't that despite that I gave examples of video
streaming sites, I could say the same for other online meetings,
like: Google's Hangout, Join.me and many others that I can access
without problem.

I took a look at the old post and back then I wrote:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/abtmkujhmcegevgsymhx@forum.dlang.org

>Can't participate, both browsers gave me:

>On FF:

>2021-01-30T18:50:28.769Z
>[modules/browser/BrowserCapabilities.js] This appears to be
>firefox, ver: 52.0  lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:10:28442
SyntaxError: invalid property id  app.bundle.min.js:240:897408

>On Chrome:

>lib-jitsi-meet.min.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected
>identifier
app.bundle.min.js:24 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token (
Dlang2021JanuaryBeerConf:21 Uncaught ReferenceError: JitsiMeetJS
is not defined"

This was a problem with JavaScript.

Please don't bother to tell me that my FF is old, I know that and
except for this Jitsi site, I can use it normally everywhere else.

superbomba.