Windows Bindings v1.0

Rumbu rumbu at rumbu.ro
Tue Feb 16 20:45:07 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 08:53:06 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:

> All of the symbols and modules need to be documented so that
> the documentation generators will generate documentation for
> them.

Sincerely, I doubt that it's a good idea to duplicate gigs of
WinAPI documentation which can be found on the official Microsoft
sites. Or may be you want to stress test the D compiler when it's
generating documentation :)

WinAPI docs are available here [1] in md format (1.6Gb, 64280
files, 1347 folders). Someone should build a md scrapper.

BTW, none of the core.sys.* packages are documented.

[1] https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/sdk-api