I learned something new in D this week! (anonymous class rundown)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:31:39 UTC 2021

Many of you know I've been around D for a long time now and
picked up a lot of random tricks over the years, so it isn't
every day I learn about a new old feature in the language's basic
syntax.

Would you like to know more?

http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2021_02_15.html

I also showed how you can use anonymous classes in betterC
without any crazy hacks btw!

Lately most my blog posts have just been quick updates on what
features are coming in my libraries, but I still write these more
general-knowledge kind of tips from time to time. (and sometimes
the lib entries can be generally educational too like my little
attempt at demystifying fibers a couple months ago:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.fibersocket.html#conceptual-overview )