I learned something new in D this week! (anonymous class rundown)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 00:41:30 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 18 February 2021 at 22:37:06 UTC, superbomba wrote:
> Once I start reading, I can't stop! :)

Better be careful, there's about 250 entries now so you could
waste away trying to read it all! (About 145 in twid's first
iteration and now about 115 in the second iteration. Of course
most of them are probably pretty boring, but like skimming the
old iteration's tip of the week index here
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/totw-index.html might be
educational too. I need to index out the old interviews and such
too, my stuff is easy enough if you keep up with it but it has
poor searchability/skim ease looking back on it.)