Printing shortest decimal form of floating point number with Mir

welkam wwwelkam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:03:40 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 5 January 2021 at 15:10:29 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 January 2021 at 15:04:34 UTC, welkam wrote:
>> Also how "i'm like you" is an insult?
>
> I don't think I should reply to this…

Then dont replay to this sentence. My post had more than one
sentence.

Also the thing where I showed that what you said for days is not
possible and is a bug is actually possible if you followed D's
syntax and semantics. I guess it had nothing to do with your loss
of motivation to discuss this topic further.

This code compiles

struct bar(T) {}
void f(T)(bar!T x) {}

void main()