Please Congratulate My New Assistant

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:21:45 UTC 2021

Thanks once more to Symmetry Investments, we have a new paid
staffer in the D Language Foundation family.

Though I call him my "assistant", I can already see he will be
more than that. He'll be taking some things off my shoulders,
sure, but he also has ideas of his own to bring into the mix.
Adding him to the team is certain to be a boon for the D
community.

So, a word of warning to those of you who haven't heard from me
in a while pestering you for blog posts: get used to the name
"Max Haughton".

And congratulate him while you're at it!