Please Congratulate My New Assistant

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:03:53 UTC 2021

On Monday, 25 January 2021 at 12:48:48 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> But, at the same time, I guess it could be a bit demoralizing
> you know?

That's true. Sometimes, reality is demoralizing. That doesn't
mean we should hide our heads in the sand and ignore it.

> It's kinda obvious when you push it to the "limit" that *some*
> kind of limit has to be put in place.

Is it really, though?

The purpose of a bug report is to provide useful information to
anyone who may want to fix the bug in the future. It follows that
as long as (a) the information remains useful and (b) there is a
possibility someone might want to fix the bug in the future, the
bug report should remain open.