Please Congratulate My New Assistant

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 26 01:47:36 UTC 2021

On 25.01.21 21:03, Paul Backus wrote:
> On Monday, 25 January 2021 at 12:48:48 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> But, at the same time, I guess it could be a bit demoralizing you know?
>
> That's true.

I beg to differ. Open issues are not demoralizing.

> Sometimes, reality is demoralizing. That doesn't mean we
> should hide our heads in the sand and ignore it.

What's demoralizing about this exchange is that it seems to imply there
are people around who have nothing better to do than waiting for you to
die so they can close your issues in the issue tracker. Apparently they
will even feel like they are doing a good thing as they destroy your
legacy. :(