Please Congratulate My New Assistant

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:40:23 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 16:05:03 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> Well, the incorrect behavior is a liability whether we have an
> issue for it in bugzilla or not. The issue itself is an asset.

IFF there is development process that ensure that old issues are
being reconsidered for every release. Having a process where >3
year issues are being recorded in a document in a structured
fashion probably would be a good idea. Then they could be used
for planning. Without that they will most likely never be
included in any kind of plan? It is just easier to ignore an
"issue" that has been silently accepted for a decade than a
recent one.