Beerconf July 2021

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 14:01:43 UTC 2021

# BEERCONF!

In 2 weeks we will have the 14th
[mensual](https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mensual) online
Beerconf on July 24-25!

As usual, we will be discussing any and all D topics, and anything else
that suits your fancy, while drinking our favorite beverages! Sadly, I
will not be able to attend this one, as I'm going on a camping trip with
family. I will be there in spirit, as I likely will consume some amount
of beer.

For those unfamiliar with beerconf, please see the [wiki
article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

As before, I will offer if anyone wants to have a short talk on any D
topic, I can announce this on the forums so you can have the floor and
hopefully attract a higher audience for it. Just let me know the topic
and the time (UTC please). Because we are international, it can be any
time that suits you! Hit me on discord, or slack, or send an email to
schveiguy at gmail.

I will see you next month, cheers! 🍻

-Steve