Beerconf July 2021

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat Jul 17 00:48:32 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 11 July 2021 at 14:01:43 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> # BEERCONF!

IMO, we should `tag` the `posts/reply` in `D` community. We can
first raise about `20 common` tags. Then `new posts/good
replies/important people's answer` should be tagged. `Old posts`
should also be tagged according to their importance. Meanwhile,
someone should be responsible for `classifying the posts` in the
Forum according to their tags,This can be convenient for
`newbies` to `find their need` and `learn from it`.
We didn't `make good use of` the forum at all, `the previous
excellent discussions` is wasted.