Release D 2.097.0

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Mon Jun 7 08:51:52 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 5 June 2021 at 13:00:05 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> Windows installer is broken.
>
> I have install target path excluded from Windows Defender anti
> virus checks, yet after the installation it only contains .bat
> files, uninstaller.exe, dmd2/windows/lib64 and lib32mscoff, but
> no bin and sources.

I am having issues as well, but I don't think the installer is at
fault: I see the `C:\D\dmd2` directory get filled as the
installer progresses, then files just disappear. It doesn't seem
to be consistent though. After failure I tried with
`dmd-2.096.1.exe` and the same thing happened, whereas it had
installed fine before. I tried `dmd-2.097.0.exe` and this time
the whole directory got wiped. I tried again and it installed
fine.

Windows 10 Pro N version 20H2 build 19042.985.

I suspect MS cloud security scan.

-- Bastiaan.