(Oh My) Gentool 0.4.0 released

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:15:28 UTC 2021

On Monday, 7 June 2021 at 09:45:53 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 June 2021 at 10:03:11 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>> ## (oh my) gentool v0.4 is now out.
>>
>> It is my fancy tool to generate extern(C++) stuff quicker, it
>> takes regular compiler flags that you usually pass to clang
>> and translates C/C++ code to D.
>>
>> This release has one new feature: support pragma mangle on
>> aggregates (class, struct, etc...).
>>
>> Also a lot of work was put into template support, but it is
>> still has lots of unhandled cases, so do not expect it will
>> translate STL or Boost without need of manual fixes.
>>
>> Source
>> https://github.com/Superbelko/ohmygentool
>>
>> Windows binaries
>> https://github.com/Superbelko/ohmygentool/releases/tag/v0.4.0
>
> Nice work. Is there a docker somewhere in order to test it?

It's got a dockerfile few days back, though I haven't tried it
myself yet.

(SSH port at end is for IDE's)
https://github.com/Superbelko/ohmygentool/blob/master/Dockerfile.local-dev

It detects standard library includes automatically, but if you're
going to cross compile you'll have to tell it where to look, also
probably need to pass proper target triple.