LDC 1.27.0-beta2

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sat Jun 26 11:20:21 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 26 June 2021 at 08:43:24 UTC, doruk wrote:
> is planned a linux aarc64 release, like 1.26 ?

Unfortunately, the CI service we've been using for Linux AArch64
(Shippable), incl. generating the prebuilt package automatically,
was shut down. Travis *might* be a successor, but they'd probably
need to offer better performance or raise the time-out before
that can happen.

I could set up a cross-compilation build, but I'm reluctant as
testing would be very limited and regressions quite inevitable in
the long run. So I'm currently leaning towards waiting for a bit
and see if another alternative pops up.