Visual D 1.1.0 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Mar 5 08:50:59 UTC 2021

On 04/03/2021 14:29, Imperatorn wrote:
> A few questions.
>
> How hard would the following be:
>
> 1. Highlight code as dead or alive in static if
>
> 2. Show typeid when hovering over a variable

Adding to what Bastiaan said:

"Lowlighting" disabled code in static if() similar to debug/version
conditions is on my list of things to implement, but indeed, it might
get confusing in templates because a random instantiation is currently
used to show semantic information for its members.

Hovering a variable should show its type in the tool tip (note that you
can click the type in the tip to jump to its definition). But your
example shows that there is a problem with the expression "typeid(T)",
as no information is shown when hovering T inside the parenthesis.
Probably an omission in the visitor.