Silicon Valley D Meetup - March 18, 2021 - "Templates in the D Programming Language" by Ali Çehreli

matheus matheus at anymail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:34:04 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 18 March 2021 at 10:29:20 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> This will be as informal as meetups get: There aren't even
> slides (yet?). :) Would jitsi work for you? If so, we may
> decide to move over there and I would post the meeting link and
> the password here at 18:55 Pacific Time, as Iain does for
> BeerConf.
>
> Ali

Hi Ali,

Well I never tried it, but if it's possible to watch on a browser
I definitely can try. But another reason that I pointed youtube
re-transmission, is that at least where I live this service has
no "buffering" for live streaming, while other services use to be
pretty bad in this regard.

Thanks for the support,

Matheus.