Re: Silicon Valley D Meetup - March 18, 2021 - "Templates in the D Programming Language" by Ali Çehreli

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 16:12:32 UTC 2021

On 3/18/21 6:34 AM, matheus wrote:

 > But another reason that I pointed youtube
 > re-transmission, is that at least where I live this service has no
 > "buffering" for live streaming, while other services use to be pretty
 > bad in this regard.

Understood.

Mike Parker contacted me about potentially recording this as well but
unfortunately, there is no structure at all and I can't come up with
anything that is worth recording in a few hours now. Let's skip this
occasion and I promise I will put some slides and a recording later.

So, this meeting will be more like a chat anchored on templates.

Ali