Contacting DlangScience maintainers

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Fri Mar 26 21:55:18 UTC 2021

Hi DlangScience

I've setup D prototypes for the CDF (Common Data Format) file
reading/writing library.  Since it's mostly just basic D
prototypes for a C library the module's name is deimos.cdf and
can be found here: https://github.com/das-developers/deimos.cdf

I'm attempting to get the repository hosted within a github
organization run by the Goddard Space Physics Data facility.  If
the SPDF declines to host the repo, could it find a home in the
DlangScience organization?  I'd be happy to sign up to maintain
it.  I didn't know that your group existed when I wrote the
module or would have contacted you before work began.

Instead of responding to this message, please use the Discussion
section for deimos.cdf, at least temporarily anyway.

Thanks,

(cross posted from https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public since
that site looks unused)