Til, a command language written in D

Witold Baryluk witold.baryluk at gmail.com
Fri May 14 22:18:50 UTC 2021

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 22:10:38 UTC, Cléber Zavadniak wrote:
> Hey, folks, how you doing?

Good. Hope you are doing good too.

> [Til](https://github.com/til-lang/) is now mature enough, IMHO,
> to the point I'm spending more time writing documentation and
> "spreading the word" than coding that much. I published two
> packages on Dub (the language itself and a module) and created
> a [Github-Pages-Website](https://til-lang.github.io/til/),
> already.

Nice. Pretty clean syntax, and the implementation.

I am not a fan of Tcl, but the Erlang influences are definitively
cool.
I like sub processes and the piping.

Do you have some example of running external processes / commands.
with `Til`? Composing pipes between external processes, and
also between internal ones (maybe by some adapter that splits
pipe data by lines?).

A good alternative to bash is always welcome ;D