Til, a command language written in D

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Tue May 18 15:19:50 UTC 2021

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 22:10:38 UTC, Cléber Zavadniak wrote:
> 1- Should I compile a `libphobos2.so` "by hand"? Should I use
> `libphobos2-ldc-shared.so`???

With LDC, -link-defaultlib-shared links the binary against shared
druntime/Phobos. It's the default setting when creating a shared
library with -shared; use it explicitly when creating an
executable. This way, the executable and all .so libs share the
same druntime/Phobos, incl. a single GC, default std.parallelism
thread pool etc.