From the D Blog -- Interfacing D with C: Strings Part One

sighoya sighoya at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:10:46 UTC 2021

On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 14:02:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> The latest post in the D and C series dives into the weeds of D
> and C strings:

Thanks, I wasn't even aware of this.
However, I wish the behavior would be the same between string
bounded storage variables and string literals.
I think this would be a good use case for multiple alias this
where we would map d types to c types and vice versa.
For strings, it would in case of D->C just add the \0 at the end
and for C->D it would be subtracted from the string.

> There are at least two more posts worth of information to go
> into on this topic, but everything in this post is enough to
> cover many use cases of D to C string interop.

Which posts did you think of?