From the D Blog -- Interfacing D with C: Strings Part One

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:14:24 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 00:41:50 UTC, zjh wrote:
> switch to ie.
> other websites is no problem.
> I don't know why.

I too faced this problem in my laptop's chrome. I started reading
the article in the middle of my work (In my PC's chrome browser).
Then after read half of the page, I bookmarked that page and
after a few hours, at the mid night, I try to open the bookmarked
page in my laptop's chrome browser. But page is partially opened
and no text from the article is visible. Only the links in side
bar is visible, but they are not clickable. The progress bar is
still rotating. So I gave up and did some other tasks.
Then next morning, I have opened the page in my PC's chrome and
saved the web page with "Save As" option and send those file to
my laptop via dropbox.
Then I tried to open that saved webpage in laptop's chrome. But
it did the same thing. No text is visible. It's some time showing
a alert that this web page is taking too many time to load, wait
or kill ?.
Then I tested that saved web page in Internet Explorer and it
opened without any problem.