CalderaD - SDL2 Vulkan renderer for windows, linux, and android

Danny Arends Danny.Arends at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:12:43 UTC 2021

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 21:12:55 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 16:39:53 UTC, Danny Arends wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm proud to announce CalderaD, yet another SDL2 Vulkan
>> renderer in the D Programming Language. However, this one will
>> work on Windows, Linux, and even Android. The current 'engine'
>> is based on the excellent vulkan-tutorial.com, and uses SDL2
>> via the bindbc-sdl bindings for cross-platform support. Vulkan
>> support is provided by using the ErupteD binding for Vulkan.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Nice! Is it on dub as well?

No not yet, It's still very very early for that I think. I was
hoping to get some more feedback on the code as well as have more
people test it on different platforms (e.g. 32 bit linux/android)

But I do plan on releasing a v0.0.1 to dub in the near future,
when I get things like multi-texture support, STL and 3DS model
formats working.

Danny