On the Blog: DLang News for September/October 2021

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 04:08:00 UTC 2021

On Monday, 1 November 2021 at 04:01:51 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

> Good video. Makes the language feel exciting.

Thanks! I've long wanted to do something like this, but it took
me a while to get settled into a video editor.

I think the YouTube channel is a better vector to spread the Good
Word about D than the blog, and I really want to make more use of
it. Time is always the downer, though. So I'll be begging for
contributed content (like I used to beg for guest posts on the
blog) after DConf Online.