On the Blog: DLang News for September/October 2021

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:36:10 UTC 2021

On Friday, 29 October 2021 at 15:03:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> The blog:
> https://dlang.org/blog/2021/10/29/dlang-news-september-october-2021-d-2-098-0-openbsd-saoc-dconf-online-swag/

What Razvan mentioned about old PRs is similar to my experience.
I have pinged or reviewed a few old PRs and surprisingly often
that wakes the PR up. It's a very powerful way to contribute.
Starting a forum discussion about some specific ambiguity also
works fairly well, assuming you provide good examples and
constructively ask questions instead of just ranting.

And having a PR manager has been a great boon IMO, both when
Nicholas was the manager, and now.