Beerconf for Dconf

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:18:49 UTC 2021

I know that most of you probably already know this, but the monthly
beerconf this month will coincide with the annual Dconf Online, as Mike
Parker noted in his most recent video. That means, Nov 20-21.

Everything will be mostly the same, except we will probably be spending
a lot of time on the actual Dconf Online stream, so during the
conference many participants won't be online.

However, before/after the main events, it was a pretty good hangout space.

To remind everyone about beerconf, here is the [Wiki
article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

See you there!

-Steve