DConf Online 2021 T-Shirts

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:08:57 UTC 2021

On Monday, 15 November 2021 at 08:25:21 UTC, aberba wrote:
> On Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 09:55:32 UTC, Mike Parker
> wrote:
>> During DConf Online, we hand out prizes to random questioners,
>> one per talk, and provide swag to each speaker. Each of the
>> speakers will receive a DConf Online 2021 t-shirt, but only
>> two questioners will (one per day). For everyone else, they're
>> now available for sale in [the DLang Swag Emporium][1].
>>
>> [...]
>

> Would love a not-white hoodie though.

You can order one by modifying the options for the t-shirt.

1. Select the t-shirt with image theme you want (solarized or
zenburn).
2. On right side of the order page, you have options for Size,
Style, and Color. Click on the text "Style".
3. You'll see a popup with a number of shirt options and a drop
down to filter them at the top. There are a couple of men's
hoodies available: "Basic Hooded Sweatshirt" and "Bella+Canvas
Full-zip". Select the one you want.
4. Select a dark color in the bottom right. The sweatshirt has
more options.