dmt: Python-like indentation in D programming language

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:28:07 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 21:58:24 UTC, Witold Baryluk
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> `dmt` is an old project of mine from around year 2006. I ported
> it recently from D1 to D2, and added some extra features and
> support for extra keywords, and fixed few bugs here and there.
>
> `dmt` is a converter (offline or auto-invoking compiler after
> conversion) from Python-like indention style to curly braces
> for D programming language.
>
> https://github.com/baryluk/dmt

To be frank, by just Python syntax alone I wasn't sure how many
people want to try it.

I'm wondering if it can translate existing Python code (e.g with
a bit py3 type annotations) to D code, then it may attract much
more users.

What I have also in mind is numpy program to lib Mir.