code-d 0.23.0

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Sat Nov 20 17:57:40 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I just released a new version of my Visual Studio Code extension
"code-d"

The last release was 2 years ago so really it will feel like a
brand new extension to everyone who has only used the stable
serve-d release (and not nightly or beta) before.

Along with usual updates and improvements to DCD, DScanner and
dfmt this release comes with:

- single file editing support
- New walkthrough & compiler installer for new users (installing
D has never been easier before!)
- Updated auto completion UI (big thanks to RUSshy)
- new smart snippets
- much improved debugging support
- project building improvements
- error/linting improvements
- new auto fix suggestions
- better integration of D-Scanner
- better integrated ddoc viewer
- new highlight provider
- workspace trust support (run serve-d securely in untrusted
workspaces)

...and much more

get it now for VSCode from

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=webfreak.code-d
https://open-vsx.org/extension/webfreak/code-d
https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/releases/tag/v0.23.0

Fun fact: in a week is code-d's 6th Birthday, meaning I nearly
had this project ongoing for a quarter of my life now, lol

If you are not a VSCode user, this release also did a new stable
release for serve-d, so other LSP compatible editors (there are
new guides in the repository) can be used as well.

See https://github.com/Pure-D/serve-d