D + Qt + QtDesigner

Gavin Ray user at example.com
Sat Nov 27 16:48:54 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 15:08:18 UTC, MGW wrote:
> I am still developing my QtE5 library.
> Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to make it into a
> complete dub package.
>
> Link to short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN5P4eoS_o

Wow, this is really great! Thank you!

Appreciate you taking the time to make the video -- I think I
would have had a hard time figuring out how to use all the pieces
you have (the Python script, the code generator Qt GUI app, etc)
without it.

I will download from YouTube and post raw video link download
here so that others who don't have YouTube access can watch. Have
to try to find what websites they can use.