D + Qt + QtDesigner

MGW mgw at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 28 10:56:41 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 16:48:54 UTC, Gavin Ray wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 15:08:18 UTC, MGW wrote:
>> I am still developing my QtE5 library.
>> Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to make it into a
>> complete dub package.
>>
>> Link to short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN5P4eoS_o
>
> Wow, this is really great! Thank you!

I write in D every day and quite often D + QtE56. These are
mostly GUI applications for Windows 32. My firm belief - if
something is not in Phobos, get it in Qt. The video shows the
process of creating an application as compressed as possible to
save time and size of the video file itself. I can make a more
detailed video (with higher resolution) but I cannot speak it
because of English problems.

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/wiki