DConf Online 2021 Schedule Published

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 08:23:45 UTC 2021

I've just updated the [DConf Online 2021 page][1] with the
conference schedule. The details for the keynote talks will come
later.

Adam currently intends for his livecoding session to be a
continuation of the project he started in last year's session. He
may change his mind before then, though, and I'll update the page
if he does.

Razvan Nitu will be joining Walter and Atila for the Ask Us
Anything! session this year, so if you have any questions for him
in his role as Pull Request & Issue Manager, or about [the D
Summer School][2] he and Eduard Staniloiu are running at the
university in Bucharest, that will be a great opportunity to ask
him.

I expect the DConf Online 2021 swag will be ready to go by the
middle of next week. In the meantime, if you haven't picked up a
BEERCONF! shirt yet, now's a good time to get one and have it
before the next #Beerconf. You can currently get 15% off that and
anything else you buy with the code SEASONSALE4U. [Purchasing
through this link][3] will earn the Foundation a referral fee on
top of the royalty we'll get from the sale.

[1]: https://dconf.org/2021/online/index.html
[2]: https://dlang.org/blog/2021/08/26/d-summer-school-v3/
[3]: https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag?rf=238129799288374326