DConf Online 2021 Schedule Published

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:31:46 UTC 2021

On Friday, 8 October 2021 at 22:16:16 UTC, Matheus wrote:
> Adam beyond the continuation... we need a new and simply Web
> Browser written in D. :)

You know back in 2013ish I actually was doing a little one.
htmlwidget.d in my github repo. It always sucked but it is
tempting to go back to it; with my new functions it would suck
slightly less.

But realistically I wanted to do something I could finish in one
hour and obviously that didn't work so now I gotta finish it in
one hour more. Nothing too big can be squeezed in there.