Beerconf October 2021

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:44:05 UTC 2021

# BEERCONF!

Just one month to go before the next [dconf
online](http://dconf.org/2021/online/index.html), I hope everyone is
excited! In the meantime, we will once again get together online to
discuss all things D, and sample some tasty beverages.

This month, it falls on October 30-31. If you need a costume for Sunday,
I suggest a nice
[T-shirt](https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954).

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

There are also rumors going around that we will have a
[beetconf](https://forum.dlang.org/post/nybetrqnutwjysynipih@forum.dlang.org).
This is totally unfounded fake news. But beefconf is
[real](https://mobile.twitter.com/CDNBeefConf).

## Presentations?

Will Stefan make it 3 in a row? Will we have some other contenders? If
you want to reserve some time, send me an email, ping me on discord or
slack. Let me know what you want to talk about and when you can talk.

See you in 2 weeks! 🍺

-Steve