DConf Online 2021 T-Shirts

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:55:32 UTC 2021

During DConf Online, we hand out prizes to random questioners,
one per talk, and provide swag to each speaker. Each of the
speakers will receive a DConf Online 2021 t-shirt, but only two
questioners will (one per day). For everyone else, they're now
available for sale in [the DLang Swag Emporium][1].

We have two styles this year, [Zenburn][2] and [Solarized][3]. Of
course, when you order, you can change the color of the shirt to
any available, edit the design (add text or images, or adjust the
position of the existing image), or select a different category
of clothing.

The money for the prizes and speaker swag comes from the General
Fund. You can always support the General Fund [with direct
donations][4], but by purchasing items from the DLang Swag
Emporium,, we'll get a 15% royalty (most of the other items in
the store are 18%). By purchasing through the links in this post,
or the one on the D Blog, we'll also get referral fees for
anything you buy on zazzle.com, including our items.

I'll be giving out only one of each color as prizes during DConf
Online (other prizes may include DMan shirts, Amazon eGift cards,
D Rocket swag, BEERCONF! shirts, etc.). If you want show one off
in the DConf Online edition of Beerconf, then order one ASAP!

[1]: https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag?rf=238129799288374326
[2]: https://www.zazzle.com/z/aeaj3ftt?rf=238129799288374326
[3]: https://www.zazzle.com/z/ap2a03qs?rf=238129799288374326
[4]: https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDMzMzE=