Surprise - New Post on the GtkD Coding Blog

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:47:41 UTC 2021

Has it really been 15 months since I last posted an article? Um,
yes. Yes, it has.

I hope I haven't completely lost my good will here in the D-lang
community. I'm feeling better now, the medication seems to be
working, and I've got a new article... well, it was already in
the works last year when I stopped posting, but I've edited the
heck out of it and hopefully it's up to my usual standards.

At the top of the article, I ask whether or not anyone is still
interested in reading articles about GtkD 3.9 (Mike Wey released
GtkD 4 a couple of weeks ago) and I explain why I'm not all that
keen on making the transition. Please let me know in comments
(Yes, GtkD Coding now has comments) if you think it's still worth
writing articles centred around 3.9.

Thanks.

Here's the link:
https://gtkdcoding.com/2021/09/03/0112-gtk-gio-application-barebones.html