Surprise - New Post on the GtkD Coding Blog

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:07:29 UTC 2021

On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 15:47:41 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> (Yes, GtkD Coding now has comments)

And now it does again.

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. It's good to be back.

On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 18:42:25 UTC, M.M. wrote:
> Happy to see you are back and well. I wonder where did you
> learn about a new gtkD release?

I found something about it yesterday, but can't find it now. Very
odd. If/when I do come across it again, I'll reply to this thread
again.

On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 18:42:25 UTC, M.M. wrote:
> Anyway, on the long run, I guess covering GTK 4 will be very
> welcome.

Just to be clear, I was planning to just continue with coverage
of GtkD 3. Please let me know if you're for that.

On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 18:52:13 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> so if it isn't gtk's own ideology, it is now the lowest common
> denominator on linux.
>
> (i loathe and despise wayland but ill try not to rant)

It's good to know I'm not the only one! :)

On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 20:31:04 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> Nice to know you are fine and active. Î was about to ask forum
> that what happened to Ron. Best wishes.

Thanks, Ferhat.