Surprise - New Post on the GtkD Coding Blog

M.M. matus at email.cz
Mon Sep 6 07:31:45 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 4 September 2021 at 11:50:44 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> On 03-09-2021 20:42, M.M. wrote:
>> I just recently visited your blog, and was wandering whether
>> it's over now... I also visited gtkd website, and was
>> wandering whether it's over now (the website still shows a
>> wrapper for GTK 3.24).
>>
>> Happy to see you are back and well. I wonder where did you
>> learn about a new gtkD release? Anyway, on the long run, I
>> guess covering GTK 4 will be very welcome.
>
> The GTK 4 version still needs work and isn't released yet.
> I currently don't have the time to work on it, but i hope i am
> able to resume working on it later this year.

Glad to hear you still have some work for gtkd on mind. (I recall
your announcement along the lines of seeking someone to step-in
for the help with gtkd.) Given the success of gtkd, it would be a
pity if gtk4 did not get into it. Good luck finding time (and
joy) to work on it. I appreciate the work.