Beerconf September 2021

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:51:20 UTC 2021

# BEERCONF!

It's that time again, time for a few days of brews and D discussion.
This month, the last weekend falls on September 25-26.

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Calling all presenters

I know all you conference speakers submitted your talks by the September
5th deadline, right? So why not practice on a live audience! Note that
last year's Dconf online was done using Jitsi, the platform we use for
Beerconf, so you can be assured of an authentic experience and lively
discussion.

Last month, Stefan demonstrated his new core.reflect library, and I
think we may have had a record number of people tune in.

If you want to reserve some time, drop me an email, ping me on discord
or slack. Maybe I'll have something to show off too...

## Beerconf shirts

Yes, I have one. You should [get
one](https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954).
2 out of 2 beerconf hosts love our shirts and highly recommend them!
Though if you live in the EU, pay attention to the import duty, as it
may justify getting 2 shirts.

See you in a couple weeks! 🍺

-Steve