Bugzilla Reward System

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:56:21 UTC 2021

In my summary of last month's D Language Foundation meeting, I
mentioned that we discussed a system intended to reward
contributors who contribute pull requests that fix Bugzilla
issues. This was Razvan Nitu's baby from conception to
implementation, and we all think it is a great idea.

The system has been running in the background for a few weeks
now, quietly gathering data and awarding points, proving that the
programming side works as intended. Our first round of point
scoring kicks off on September 20th. Razvan has put together a
blog post explaining how the system works.

We'll revise and adapt the system as needed as time goes by. In
the meantime, happy bug fixing!

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2021/09/16/bugzilla-reward-system/

Reddit: