On the D Blog: News for Jan-Mar, 2022

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:35:18 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 13:02:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Korpel. I'll have the video version published on our YouTube
> channel within the next couple of days, and I'll link to it in
> this thread.

The video version is available here:

https://youtu.be/rdHWTfi9-3M

Before someone points it out, I've already corrected the "LDC
1.29.01" error in the actual blog post. I hadn't noticed it until
I had already rendered the video and realized I actually *said*
1.29.01. I touched up the audio and rendered the video again, but
the error is still visible on the blog post in the video. I had
spent too much time on it already and wasn't in the mood to
record yet another take.

Also, apologies to the owners of any names I may have butchered
during the recording of this video. I had to look up possible
pronunciations of some of them and did my best approximation.