Beerconf April 2022

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:54:48 UTC 2022

# BEERCONF

Today in MA, we saw weird chunky snow fall down in 43˚F weather. Just
another sign we should enjoy some beverages and talk about all things D
in 2 weeks (at least, that's how I saw it).

Next beerconf is on April 30 - May 1. So order your
[shirts](https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag?rf=238129799288374326),
bring your drinks and D projects or language discussion, and we will see
you online!

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

Have an idea for DConf? preview it here!

I encourage anyone who wants to reserve some time to show off any D
projects or talks they want to send me an email, or ping me on discord
or slack.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve