Beta 2.100.0

Christopher Katko ckatko at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:09:30 UTC 2022

On Friday, 22 April 2022 at 09:24:00 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Glad to announce the first beta for the 2.100.0 release, ♥ to
> the 40 contributors.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html#dmd_beta
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.100.0.html
>
> As usual please report any bugs at
> https://issues.dlang.org
>
> -Martin

OOOH 'mustuse' is something I asked for template help with!
Seeing someone make a direct language feature is great! I write
performant code that often uses return values for simplicity and
I didn't want an "opt-in" form of error detection because the
entire point is preventing people from forgetting to check return
values. You also, AFAIK, can't even use exceptions anywhere near
deconstructors.

I'll have to try this feature out.

Thanks for the hard work everyone!