Giving up

Rumbu rumbu at rumbu.ro
Fri Aug 5 15:36:06 UTC 2022

Hi,

Sincerely I am tired to maintain my library with every change
made by D compiler. Mostly regressions. Bug reports are ignored
or challenged, I don't have time to argue.

Therefore, if someone finds interesting my decimal lib [0],
please continue or maintain it from here, I stopped completely to
adjust it. It is still working, but unit tests are not running
anymore because of regressions in compiler.

The last issues are generated by unpublished changes in the
parser:

Examples:

```
float z = 85886696878585969769557975866955695.E0; //integer
overflow, I don't see any int
real x = 0x1p-16383; //number `0x1p-16383` is not representable.
It is, trust me.

```

Please don't ask me what is the last version when everything
worked like a charm. I don't know and now I don't care.

[0] https://github.com/rumbu13/decimal